Colin Kaepernick kneeling timeline: How protests during the national anthem started a movement in the NFL
Colin Kaepernick's controversial decision to kneel during the national anthem in 2016 became a movement for NFL players fighting racial injustice. Here is the timeline of crossfire of praise and ridicule aimed at the quarterback over the last four years.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Is Ben Roethlisberger a Hall of Famer? The case for, against Steelers QB being enshrined in Canton
- Ben Roethlisberger retires: Steelers QB announces end of 18-year NFL career
- Mike Singletary reveals he vetoed trade that would have brought Ben Roethlisberger from Steelers to 49ers
- Patrick Mahomes’ fiancee Brittany Matthews facing criticism for spraying champagne after Chiefs win
- Why didn’t Dana White put the UFC heavyweight title on Francis Ngannou at UFC 270?