Colleges and Universities Should Strengthen Sustainability Education Programs by Increasing Interdisciplinarity, Fostering Experiential Learning, and Incorporating Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Colleges and universities should embrace sustainability education as a vital field that requires tailored educational experiences delivered through courses, majors, minors, and research and graduate degrees, says a new report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Where does one find a talented IoT Architect?
- Hey IOT! I made this tutorial to show you how to create a Professional Looking Dashboard for your Arduino for FREE by using Cayenne! This Dashboard allows you to Monitor and Control your Arduino from Anywhere over the Internet!
- China’s Rocket Debris Landed Near Maldives: Here’s What to Know
- These Neanderthals Weren’t Cannibals, So Who Ate Them? Stone Age Hyenas.
- Joseph D. Mount Was Charged For Organizing a Hike of More Than 150 people to the Grand Canyon.