Conor McGregor’s charges reduced after allegedly destroying fan’s phone
The ruling reduces McGregor's potential maximum prison sentence from 20 years to six.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Stetson Bennett returns to Georgia: What move means for Bulldogs’ quarterback room
- Why isn’t Greg Hardy fighting at UFC 270? Finger injury delays final bout under UFC contract
- NBA trade deadline rumors: Which teams will most likely be active?
- USMNT transfer watch: Pulisic, Aaronson, McKennie, Dest and other American names in the rumor mill
- Kelly Slater could be latest denied entry into Australia due to COVID-19 vaccination status