Corey Seager injury update: Dodgers activate shortstop for second half
Seager is batting .278/.359/.468 with eight home runs and 38 RBIs in 66 games this season.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Olympic soccer games today: All the action from men’s & women’s football tournaments in Japan
- Olympic soccer standings 2021: Updated tables, scores, results from women’s tournament
- Olympic soccer rules, explained: How men’s and women’s football tournaments work in Tokyo
- Olympics schedule 2021: Day-by-day TV coverage to watch Tokyo Games on NBC channels, stream online
- Women’s Olympic soccer schedule: Complete dates, times, TV channels to watch every match from 2021 Tokyo Games