COVID-19 and Disabilities – Inclusive Disaster Planning Is Crucial for Vulnerable Populations
The COVID-19 pandemic has upended the lives and routines of people with disabilities in countless ways, said panelists during a recent National Academies webinar.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- With Undersea Robots, an Air Force Navigator Lost Since 1967 Is Found
- Stranded Killer Whale Survives With Help of Good Samaritans
- Anyway I can turn an old phone to a Smart IR blaster controllable by Google Home?
- In South Africa, Poachers Now Traffic in Tiny Succulent Plants
- A Plant That ‘Cannot Die’ Reveals Its Genetic Secrets