COVID-19 and Health Equity — Serving the Underserved, Poorly Served, and Never Served
The novel coronavirus has been called “the great equalizer,” when in reality, it has only exacerbated health inequities that racial and ethnic minorities have experienced for decades.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Some Scientists Question W.H.O. Inquiry Into the Coronavirus Pandemic’s Origins
- Ivermectin Does Not Alleviate Mild Covid-19 Symptoms, Study Finds
- One and Done: Why People Are Eager for Johnson & Johnson’s Vaccine
- How Do Blind Worms See the Color Blue?
- The Moon’s Comet-Like Tail Shoots Beams Around the Earth