My phone supports VoWiFi. Since all the data there gets transmitted via my WiFi-Router I wonder if it would be possible to set up a local server that can accept and forward calls to other phones within the same WiFi-Network or if needed to the outside network. Preferably without having to manually add some configuration on each phone (APNs for example).
Creating a local VoWifi-Service [closed]
More from Computer & InternetMore posts in Computer & Internet »
- How to check when the mobile phone was disconnected from Wifi router? [closed]
- How Router sends radio signals to expected device in LAN [closed]
- Specific machine on network keeps timing out intermittently [closed]
- Possible to access ISE as storage?
- why do i sometime need a modem with my router but others times i don’t [closed]