Cristiano Ronaldo will not face charges over 2009 **** allegation
The Clark County District Attorney's Office has chosen not to press charges against Ronaldo after an allegation of rape.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Wisconsin seniors ripped coach Greg Gard in secret recording: ‘We don’t have a relationship’
- Raiders’ Carl Nassib has NFL’s top-selling jersey after coming out, per report
- In season of special performances — Shohei Ohtani, Jacob deGrom, etc. — injuries to Twins’ Byron Buxton seem especially cruel
- Harlem Globetrotters send letter to Adam Silver asking to join NBA as expansion team
- Chiefs’ Frank Clark arrested on suspicion of illegal firearm possession