Cuba Gooding Jr pleads guilty to forcibly touching a woman in New York club
The Oscar-winning actor has been accused of violating three women but has pleaded guilty to just one allegation Cuba Gooding Jr pleaded guilty on Wednesday to forcibly touching a woman at a New York nightclub in 2018. The guilty plea came nearly three years after the Oscar-winning Jerry Maguire star was arrested in the case that saw several delays as his lawyers sought to get charges reduced or dismissed. Continue reading...
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Everything Everywhere All at Once to Beat Uncut Gems As A24’s Biggest Hit
- Doja Cat’s Tonsils Have Canceled Her Summer Performances, Including Lollapalooza
- Does Jews and Kurds wont be able to co-exist? Naay
- Kate McKinnon, Aidy Bryant, and Kyle Mooney Are Reportedly Leaving SNL
- Pete Davidson Leaving SNL, Ending Longest Public Relationship