Curbing Climate Change and Sustainably Supplying Food, Water, and Energy Among Top Challenges Environmental Engineering Can Help Address, New Report Says
Over the next several decades as the global population grows, society will be faced with pressing challenges such as providing reliable supplies of food and water, diminishing climate change and adapting to its impacts, and building healthy, resilient cities.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- SpaceX Inspiration4 Live Updates: Watch the Crew Return to Earth
- When Will the SpaceX Inspiration4 Crew Splashdown?
- Why Goats Became the Unconventional Weapon Against Wildfires
- Immigrants in U.S. Detention Exposed to Hazardous Disinfectants Every Day
- SpaceX’s Starship Could Rocket-Boost Research in Space