Daily low-dose aspirin is not a panacea for the elderly
Healthy elderly adults don’t benefit from a daily dose of aspirin, according to results from a large-scale clinical trial.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Immigrants in U.S. Detention Exposed to Hazardous Disinfectants Every Day
- SpaceX’s Starship Could Rocket-Boost Research in Space
- Masks Protect Schoolkids from COVID despite What Antiscience Politicians Claim
- New to IOT…where are the ipv6 enabled/5ghz wifi devices?
- New Encryption Technique Better Protects Photographs in the Cloud