Deforestation Brings Bat-Borne Virus Home to Roost
Habitat loss and food shortages have pushed bats into closer proximity to horses and humans, fueling Hendra virus spillover, a new study suggests.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Over-the-Counter Narcan Could Save More Lives. But Price and Stigma Are Obstacles.
- Smell-Loss Tests Could Reveal Health Problems
- Why Primates (Including Humans) Love to Spin Ourselves around until We All Fall Down
- Cases of a Drug-Resistant Fungus Tripled During the COVID Pandemic
- One of the Luckiest Lightning Strikes Ever Recorded
Be First to Comment