Prudential Center will open a lounge area that has all the appeal of a sportsbook, but will allow bettors to use their betting app instead.
Devils sign betting deal with sportsbook William Hill US, report says
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Is Ben Roethlisberger a Hall of Famer? The case for, against Steelers QB being enshrined in Canton
- Ben Roethlisberger retires: Steelers QB announces end of 18-year NFL career
- Mike Singletary reveals he vetoed trade that would have brought Ben Roethlisberger from Steelers to 49ers
- Patrick Mahomes’ fiancee Brittany Matthews facing criticism for spraying champagne after Chiefs win
- Why didn’t Dana White put the UFC heavyweight title on Francis Ngannou at UFC 270?