Dillian Whyte’s WBC title hopes thwarted by Alexander Povetkin’s hammer blow
Dillian Whyte controlled the first four rounds against Alexander Povetkin but was knocked out in the fifth with a vicious uppercut by the Russian.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Hornets use defence to spark recent surge and rebound from early November skid
- NC State rallies for 2 TDs in 26 seconds to win rivalry game vs. UNC
- Cincinnati puts together another incomplete win, plus championship game scenarios
- NBA fines LeBron James for Sam Cassell Dance Celebration
- Ja Morant injury update: Grizzlies point guard leaves game vs. Hawks with left knee sprain