Dodgers’ Max Muncy discusses ‘Game of Thrones,’ piano dreams and more
Sporting News writer Ryan Fagan is traveling through Florida and Arizona this spring, stopping at camps and chatting with the players. One of his side projects is a quick-hitter Q/A we’re calling “Two Minutes With …” Up next: Dodgers infielder Max Muncy.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Who to start in fantasy football: Week 2 rankings, start-sit advice for PPR, standard, superflex scoring
- Alabama looks human, a Big Ten-SEC delight and more big takeaways from college football week 4
- NFL Week 2 Weather Updates: Heat, rain could affect fantasy start ’em, sit ’em decisions
- Is D’Andre Swift playing on Monday night? Fantasy injury update for Lions-Packers Week 2 Monday Night Football
- Is Marquise Brown playing on Sunday night? Fantasy injury update for Chiefs-Ravens Week 2 Sunday Night Football