Dogs Necessary for Only a Few Areas of Research at Veterans Affairs – Agency Should Adopt Expanded Criteria for Using Dogs
A new report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine says using laboratory dogs in research at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is scientifically necessary for only a few areas of current biomedical research.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Stranded Killer Whale Survives With Help of Good Samaritans
- Anyway I can turn an old phone to a Smart IR blaster controllable by Google Home?
- Looking for low voltage Alexa compatible iot module.
- The ‘Hydrogen Olympics’ Lit a Torch for the Clean Fuel’s Future
- Driving Motors in Battery-powered IoT Systems