Dogs Necessary for Only a Few Areas of Research at Veterans Affairs – Agency Should Adopt Expanded Criteria for Using Dogs
A new report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine says using laboratory dogs in research at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is scientifically necessary for only a few areas of current biomedical research.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Melting Ice Reveals Mummified Penguins in Antarctica
- Home Assistant Broadlink Integration: Use Wi-Fi plug to make appliance smart
- White House Blocked C.D.C. Order to Keep Cruise Ships Docked
- Timothy Ray Brown, First Patient Cured of H.I.V., Dies at 54
- Denver Wants to Fix a Legacy of Environmental Racism