Dr. Fauci to Throw Out First Pitch at Washington Nationals’ Opening Day
Dr. Anthony Fauci might be an expert in the sciences, but on Thursday, he’ll try his hand at playing a little chin music, when he throws out the first pitch for the Washington Nationals’ opening game. “The Washington Nationals are thri... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Stevie Nicks Does the Math and Wishes Harry Styles Was Older
- Disney Casts Iman Vellani As Its Marvelous Ms. Marvel
- Shawn Mendes Announces New Album, and You Know Camila Cabello Is Involved
- What Could the New ‘Tools to Maintain Order’ at the Debates Possibly Be?
- Clare Bronfman Sentenced to 81 Months in NXIVM ***-Cult Case