Drew Barrymore Talking About Snake Eggs Will Either Make or Ruin Your Day
There’s a weird energy in the air on Drew Barrymore’s new nationally syndicated morning talk show, a frisson that’s hard to grasp but that announces itself as something entirely other. There’s hardly anyone in the studio for Barrymore to ping-pong off of — aside from some staff members who chuckl... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Fall Movies Fantasy League Week 4: Release-Date Chaos Reigns
- Joey King, Queen of YA, to Star in Adaptation of Dystopian Novel Uglies
- Very Nice, I Like! Amazon Acquires Borat Sequel for October Release.
- Sam Jay Is Getting a Late-Night Show, Confirming One Good Thing for 2021
- You Can Spend 12 Hours Watching The Third Day Livestream If You So Dare