1 - A Docker (Linux) based VM, it has an external and an internal address 2 - A pfSense VM based on an image that I created locally and uploaded. It is on the same internal subnet but also has an external IP. The problem is that the pfSense server I can ping from the Docker VM, but not the other way around. I want to be able to route traffic from the pfSense to the Docker VM. When I set the gateway in the Docker VM it complains that I have two gateways, so I had to reset it. Please assist!!!
I created two Droplets in Digital Ocean.<br />
Droplets in Digital Ocean with pfSense – Can’t connect to other droplets via the internal network [closed]
More from Computer & InternetMore posts in Computer & Internet »
- How Router sends radio signals to expected device in LAN [closed]
- Specific machine on network keeps timing out intermittently [closed]
- Possible to access ISE as storage?
- why do i sometime need a modem with my router but others times i don’t [closed]
- No network connection when connecting to server directly to router, connections over switch work