Effective Monitoring to Evaluate Ecological Restoration in the Gulf of Mexico – New Report
To improve and ensure the efficacy of restoration efforts in the Gulf of Mexico following Deepwater Horizon – the largest oil spill in U.S. history – a new report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine recommends a set of best practices for monitoring and evaluating ecological restoration activities.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Is There More to a Healthy-Heart Diet Than Cholesterol?
- Omicron Prompts Swift Reconsideration of Boosters Among Scientists
- Tutorial on LabView and Favoriot IoT platform
- Prints Long Thought to Be Bear Tracks May Have Been Made by Human Ancestor
- Drought Study on Madagascar Underlines Complexity of Climate