Eight Winners Selected for the TRB Airport Cooperative Research Program Graduate Research Awards
The Transportation Research Board’s Airport Cooperative Research Program (ACRP) has announced the winners of its annual Graduate Research Awards. The prestigious awards focus on applied research on airport and related aviation system issues to help the public sector continue to improve the quality, reliability, safety, and security of the U.S. civil aviation system.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Have AI Chatbots Developed Theory of Mind? What We Do and Do Not Know.
- A Sting Operation to Save Elephants, With No Stings
- Millions of People Living with *** Are Alive, Thanks to a 20-Year Public Health Effort
- Advice for Hardware to create a home automation control device
- You May Need That Procedure. But Do You Really Need an ******?
Be First to Comment