Elena Delle Donne ‘hurt’ after medical opt-out denied; Mystics GM responds to ruling
In an open letter for The Players' Tribune, Delle Donne revealed she felt "hurt" after a panel of physicians denied her request to opt out of the 2020 WNBA season for medical reasons.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Who is Ime Udoka? Four things to know about Celtics’ next head coach
- Nationals GM rips ’embarrassing’ Phillies manager Joe Girardi: ‘He’s a con artist’
- Suns-Clippers classic marred by NBA’s never-ending replay reviews in final two minutes
- MLB has a rule to prevent ‘bad-faith’ substance checks from Joe Girardi and managers like him
- Devin Booker’s nose following win vs. Clippers is not what noses are supposed to look like