Elena Delle Donne ‘hurt’ after medical opt-out denied; Mystics GM responds to ruling
In an open letter for The Players' Tribune, Delle Donne revealed she felt "hurt" after a panel of physicians denied her request to opt out of the 2020 WNBA season for medical reasons.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- ‘A new U.S. Soccer’? Progress being made in USWNT dispute but plenty of work left to be done
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Lamar Jackson, Tua Tagovailoa, Daniel Jones impacting Week 13 QB rankings
- ATK Mohun Bagan 1-0 Odisha: Roy Krishna’s late header takes Mariners to the top
- ‘Guendouzi is worth every penny’ – How Mertesacker recommendation convinced Hertha Berlin to sign Arsenal midfielder
- Trouble in Paradise: Wheels falling off Celtic’s shot at Scottish immortality