Elena Delle Donne ‘hurt’ after medical opt-out denied; Mystics GM responds to ruling
In an open letter for The Players' Tribune, Delle Donne revealed she felt "hurt" after a panel of physicians denied her request to opt out of the 2020 WNBA season for medical reasons.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Packers vs. Lions odds, prediction, betting trends for NFL ‘Monday Night Football’
- Aaron Rodgers timeline: All of the Packers drama, from Jordan Love draft to ‘double nut shot’
- The best of Dan Campbell’s quotes as Lions head coach, from kneecaps to turds
- NFL contenders or pretenders? 49ers, Rams, Cardinals are for real; fade Raiders, Broncos after Week 2
- Vikings radio announcer goes crazy for ‘good!’ missed field goal in awkward on-air mistake