Elena Delle Donne ‘hurt’ after medical opt-out denied; Mystics GM responds to ruling
In an open letter for The Players' Tribune, Delle Donne revealed she felt "hurt" after a panel of physicians denied her request to opt out of the 2020 WNBA season for medical reasons.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Sunday Night Football DraftKings Picks: NFL DFS lineup advice for Week 2 Patriots-Seahawks Showdown tournaments
- US Open live golf scores, results, highlights from Sunday’s Round 4 leaderboard
- Live Week 2 Fantasy Football Advice: Injury updates, start ’em sit ’em, NFL DFS tips, more
- Osimhen makes Napoli debut in away victory over Parma
- Bale: Mourinho was a big reason behind Tottenham return