Elena Delle Donne ‘hurt’ after medical opt-out denied; Mystics GM responds to ruling
In an open letter for The Players' Tribune, Delle Donne revealed she felt "hurt" after a panel of physicians denied her request to opt out of the 2020 WNBA season for medical reasons.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Kansas places Les Miles on leave, announces review of LSU allegations
- Capitals’ Tom Wilson riles Bruins with ‘predatory’ hit that hospitalizes Brandon Carlo
- ‘My life has made a 180’ – USWNT star Morgan returns to the field with new purpose as a mom
- UFC 259: Megan Anderson not weighed down by significance of Amanda Nunes challenge
- Can North Carolina make the NCAA Tournament? Breaking down Tar Heels’ March Madness odds for 2021