Elena Delle Donne ‘hurt’ after medical opt-out denied; Mystics GM responds to ruling
In an open letter for The Players' Tribune, Delle Donne revealed she felt "hurt" after a panel of physicians denied her request to opt out of the 2020 WNBA season for medical reasons.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- LeBron James reminds fans that, even at 35, he isn’t done yet
- Who to start in fantasy football: Week 3 rankings, start sit advice for PPR, Standard, Superflex scoring
- Mairis Briedis beats Yuniel Dorticos in WBSS final for IBF cruiserweight title
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Josh Jacobs, Darren Waller, Jack Doyle affect Week 3 start ’em, sit ’em calls
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Julio Jones, Kenny Golladay, Jerry Jeudy, more WRs affect Week 3 start-sit decisions