Elena Delle Donne ‘hurt’ after medical opt-out denied; Mystics GM responds to ruling
In an open letter for The Players' Tribune, Delle Donne revealed she felt "hurt" after a panel of physicians denied her request to opt out of the 2020 WNBA season for medical reasons.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Will Simone Biles participate in balance beam final? MyKayla Skinner thinks ‘yes’
- Bumper Cars: Why To think about Various Sorts
- DeAngelo Williams’ reaction to ‘The Amazing Race’ elimination wasn’t so amazing
- Patriots-Rams Thursday Night Football Betting Preview: Odds, trends, pick
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Christian McCaffrey, Josh Jacobs, Antonio Gibson impacting Week 14 start ’em, sit ’em decisions