Eliminating Lead Emissions From Small Aircraft Will Require Concerted Efforts Across the Aviation Sector, Says New Report
Significantly reducing lead emissions from gasoline-powered aircraft will require the leadership and strategic guidance of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and a broad-based and sustained commitment by other government agencies and the nation’s pilots, airport managers, aviation fuel and service suppliers, and aircraft manufacturers, says a new congressionally mandated report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Suggest: Electronic Components list
- Coronavirus News Roundup, June 5 to June 18
- A Modest Proposal: Let’s Change Earth’s Orbit
- Security Researchers Finds GSM-based IoT Network Encryption Is Deliberately Weakened, Simplifying Hacker Attack
- From $1-Million Lotteries to Free Beer: Do COVID Vaccination Incentives Work?