Emily in Paris Recap: On a Silver Splatter
Emily, wearing hot pink knee socks to work (as one does), unveils her new spraying champagne campaign to her superiors. Sylvie is appalled. “How very American, to be so wasteful,” she says, but Luc corrects her: Champagne spraying is a French tradition, going back to Formula One drivers. Because ... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Farmer sons name is khancha : words , power and politics. Narrative is in Bengali language.
- How we made The Lives of Others
- The saga of Tekashi 6ix9ine: inside the story of a ‘supervillain’ rapper
- Unbreakable at 20: the film that finally took superheroes seriously
- He Who Must Not Be Named: why is Trump unnamed in so many books?