Emily in Paris Recap: The Story of Us Looks a Lot Like a Tragedy Now
Emily spots Sylvie through a store window and instead of leaving her boss to enjoy this pre-work shopping jaunt in peace she knocks on the glass because she has learned nothing about how not to be tacky. Sylvie is, as ever, in a fantastic outfit — long leather trench, tan skirt with that signatur... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Farmer sons name is khancha : words , power and politics. Narrative is in Bengali language.
- How we made The Lives of Others
- The saga of Tekashi 6ix9ine: inside the story of a ‘supervillain’ rapper
- Unbreakable at 20: the film that finally took superheroes seriously
- He Who Must Not Be Named: why is Trump unnamed in so many books?