EPA Standard for Fluoride in Drinking Water Is Not Protective – Tooth Enamel Loss, Bone Fractures of Concern at High Levels
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agencys standard for the maximum amount of fluoride allowed in drinking water -- 4 milligrams of fluoride per liter of water -- does not protect against adverse health effects.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- NASA Delays Spacewalk, Citing Space Debris Threat to Astronauts
- Η32 rev1 boards undergoing testing! Ultra low idle power consumption devkit H32 is around the corner. Rev2 boards expected as well as ESP32-S & Ra-01/01H modules .. Rev1 show the potential of H32 with under 5uA IQ (preliminary measurements of around 1.5uA) & power management working like a charm..
- Trouble understanding mqtt
- What We Know About the New Covid Variant, Omicron
- Ranking the Risk of Heart Disease