Existing Feeding Recommendations for Birth to 24 Months Often Consistent – Opportunities Exist to Harmonize Guidance
Guidelines about feeding children under the age of 2 are generally consistent, but there are some inconsistencies, such as the minimum recommended age to which breastfeeding should be continued, says a new report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Scientist Finds Early Coronavirus Sequences That Had Been Mysteriously Deleted
- Musical Chairs? Why Swapping Seats Could Reduce Orchestra Aerosols.
- The Architecture of an IoT Platform – Data Storage
- Our new really free (yes everything), open source IoT platform, ready for your feedback!
- Peloton now bricks your $3k treadmill unless you subscribe to a monthly membership