Exploring the Importance of Pharmacies to Public Health
Research by NAM Pharmacy Fellow Dima M. Qato has shed light on “pharmacy deserts” and closures that reduce people’s access to medications.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Immigrants in U.S. Detention Exposed to Hazardous Disinfectants Every Day
- Climate Scientists Forecast High Temperatures Into the Fall
- SpaceX’s Starship Could Rocket-Boost Research in Space
- Phony Diagnoses Hide High Rates of Drugging at Nursing Homes
- Masks Protect Schoolkids from COVID despite What Antiscience Politicians Claim