Fall TV Can’t Stop Looking Backward
The fall TV of 2023 has an allergy to modern life. There’s the last season of Netflix’s The Crown, which will pick up in the ’90s. Season two of Julia (Max’s Julia Child show) takes place in the ’60s and ’70s. Lessons in Chemistry (Apple TV+) and Fellow Travelers</e... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- American Horror Story: Delicate review – Kim Kardashian is scarily not bad
- ‘There are dozens of Russell Brands’: female comedians say abuse is rife
- ‘I wanted answers’: the amazing TV homage to Tupac – by the man who got him locked up
- Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty review: excellent expansion enhances an overhauled game
- Is The Creator the best science fiction movie of 2023 – or is AI controlling the hype?