Fantasy Football Buy-Low, Sell-High Stock Watch: DJ Chark, Josh Allen among movers heading into Week 2
It's never too early to consider shaking up your fantasy football roster. Fantasy Pros' Mike Tagliere breaks down some of the best buy-low, sell-high candidates in his Week 2 Stock Watch.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Is there a ‘Thursday Night Football’ game tonight? NFL schedule, TV channels for 2022 playoffs
- Nikola Jokic seals Nuggets overtime victory vs. Clippers with monster 49-point triple-double
- Wizards’ Kyle Kuzma furious at no-call on deflected pass from Nets assistant
- DeMar DeRozan helps Bulls snap four-game losing streak in impressive win over Cavaliers
- Rams’ Odell Beckham Jr. hit with random drug test after stellar performance vs. Cardinals