Aaron Rodgers' health remains a concern entering Week 3, and a plethora of other QBs and WRs, including Marcus Mariota, Larry Fitzgerald, T.Y. Hilton, and more are dealing with injuries. Here are the latest updates for the layers that will create some difficult start/sit decisions.
Fantasy Football Injury Updates: Aaron Rodgers, Marcus Mariota, Larry Fitzgerald dealing with injuries ahead of Week 3
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- English Premier League odds, lines, overs & unders: Updated betting info and picks
- Fantasy Football Injury Updates: Latest news on Josh Jacobs, D’Andre Swift affecting Week 2 start-sit decisions
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Latest news on WRs Brandon Aiyuk, Marquise Brown, Will Fuller ahead of Week 2 start ’em, sit ’em calls
- Can Tom Brady play in the NFL until he’s 50? ‘I think it’s a yes’
- Phillies, Mets face off in weekend ‘what might have been’ series in New York