The RB rankings are thin with Dalvin Cook, Jay Ajayi, Marlon Mack and several other key backs out, and Leonard Fournette, LeSean McCoy, and Corey Clement being "questionable" doesn't help. Get the latest injury updates ahead of your Week 3 fantasy start 'em, sit 'em decisions.
Fantasy Football Injury Updates: Leonard Fournette, LeSean McCoy, Corey Clement, more affecting Week 3 RB rankings
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- NFL adds Monday night matchup to Wild Card Weekend
- Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk: PPV price, how to watch 2021 boxing match
- Ryder Cup standings 2021: Updated results for Team USA vs. Team Europe at Whistling Straits
- What channel is the Ryder Cup on today? TV coverage, live streams to watch Day 1 in USA
- Passing Rockne: One win from Notre Dame record, Brian Kelly recognizes Irish standards of success remain high