Fantasy Injury Updates: Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, Chris Carson impacting Week 9 start ’em, sit ’em decisions
Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, Chris Carson, Devonta Freeman, and Kenyan Drake are all dealing with issues that could keep them out in Week 9. Get the latest injury updates ahead of Week 9 fantasy waiver pickups and start 'em, sit 'em decisions.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Updated NBA win totals and championship odds: Nets, Lakers remain title favorites
- NBA predictions 2021-22: Final standings, playoff projections, awards, NBA Finals pick
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Latest news on Kareem Hunt, Antonio Gibson, Kadarius Toney, more affecting Week 7 waiver pickups
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Latest news on Dak Prescott, Baker Mayfield affecting future outlooks
- Seahawks’ Geno Smith blames himself for loss against Steelers: ‘I can’t keep coming up short’