Several key RBs are "questionable" heading into Week 4, including Leonard Fournette, LeSean McCoy, Chris Carson, Matt Breida, and Alfred Morris. We have the latest updates on them and more ahead of your fantasy football start 'em, sit 'em decisions.
Fantasy Injury Updates: Chris Carson, Matt Breida, Alfred Morris more affecting Week 4 RB rankings
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Giants vs. Washington Fantasy Football Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em for Week 2 ‘Thursday Night Football’
- Why Bengals’ Tee Higgins plans to change his number after the 2021 NFL season
- Fantasy RB Rankings Week 2: Who to start, sit at running back in fantasy football
- Fantasy RB PPR Rankings Week 2: Who to start, sit at running back in fantasy football
- Giants vs. Washington odds, prediction, betting trends for NFL ‘Thursday Night Football’