Fantasy Injury Updates: Phillip Lindsay, George Kittle, more impacting Week 3 start ’em, sit ’em decisions
After a brutal injury week, fantasy football owners will be hoping to get some of the inactive players from Week 2 back. Here's the latest news on Phillip Lindsay, George Kittle, and Jack Doyle and how it could impact Week 3 start 'em, sit 'em decisions.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- John Ross tells Bengals: Trade me if that is how you feel
- D.J. Uiagalelei leads Clemson comeback against Boston College, so what about Notre Dame?
- Michigan, Jim Harbaugh get that sinking feeling again in stunning loss to Spartans
- Sean Connery’s performance in ‘Finding Forrester’ showed us what made the late actor so special
- ‘Tessitore under center!’ Joe Tessitore on call as his son draws Clemson offsides on fake field goal attempt