Federal Investments Are Imperative for Continued Success in Highway Innovation, Says New Report
The nation’s highways and roads connect almost 330 million Americans and are important to both commerce and national security. Two-thirds of total passenger travel in the country moves along this vast network of roads, as does 60 percent of the weight and almost three-quarters of the value of total U.S. freight transported.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- This Fire-Loving Fungus Eats Charcoal, if It Must
- Laszlo Z. Bito, Scientist, Novelist and Philanthropist, Dies at 87
- What is your recommended way of getting into/staying in IOT and embedded systems development without the use of many libraries and such? And how do you not lose motivation?
- How Did the New Variant Get Its Name?
- Booster Rollout for Nursing Homes Is Sluggish