Film-maker Paul Haggis ordered to pay $7.5m to woman accusing him of ****
Jury awarded the sum to Haleigh Breest who alleged the Academy Award winner had assaulted her in 2013 A jury ordered Academy Award-winning film-maker Paul Haggis Thursday to pay at least $7.5m to a woman who accused him of rape in one of several #MeToo-era cases that have put Hollywood notables’ behavior on trial this fall. The jury also decided that additional punitive damages should be awarded, but the amount is to be decided later. Continue reading...
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Study on ****** Misconduct in Academia — Seeking Participants
- Donald Glover Hoped Swarm Would Make You Uncomfortable
- John Wick’s Shamier Anderson Wants a Tracker Spinoff With Meryl Streep
- Gwynvestigation: Is Gwyneth Paltrow Good at Skiing?
- Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves review – passable, playful adventure
Be First to Comment