Former champion Sergio Garcia ‘sad’ to miss Masters after positive COVID-19 test
Former Masters champion Sergio Garcia expressed his sadness at missing this year's tournament after a positive test for COVID-19.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Kyrie Irving’s 37-point Nets return offers positive takeaways despite loss to Cavaliers
- Bernie Sanders’ inauguration meme gets social media attention from sports world
- Collin Sexton beats Nets’ Kyrie Irving, James Harden & Kevin Durant on his own in double-OT
- Conor McGregor delivers wake-up call to quarantined Australian Open tennis players
- Capitals fined for breaking NHL’s COVID-19 protocols: ‘We are disappointed by our players’