Former Patriot calls New England ‘the only team that can tame a player like Antonio Brown’
Sebastian Vollmer feels his former franchise the New England Patriots offer Antonio Brown the best chance to be successful in the NFL.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Bumper Cars: Why To think about Various Sorts
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Julio Jones, Allen Robinson, Jerry Jeudy impacting Week 13 start-sit calls
- Is Ben Roethlisberger playing on Monday night? Fantasy injury update for Washington-Steelers (Updated)
- Coastal Carolina upsets BYU with goal-line tackle to continue dream season
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Myles Gaskin, David Johnson, Todd Gurley, more RBs impacting Week 13 start ’em, sit ’em decisions