Former USC basketball assistant avoids prison in recruiting corruption case
Tony Bland is the first of four college assistants to be sentenced after plea deals related to charges in a federal corruption case.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- How Diogo Jota, Liverpool’s ‘perfect signing,’ broke up the Salah-Mane-Firmino frontline
- Darius Garland joins elite Cavaliers company with performance against Wizards
- Joel Embiid leads 76ers to inspiring win over Hawks: ‘He demands greatness out of all of us’
- Cristian Medina: Boca Juniors’ rabona-loving wonderkid earning European interest
- Jose Mourinho is moaning about referees, transfers and squad depth; is Roma boss already going into meltdown?