Frustrated Stephen Curry: ‘You don’t lose at home’ after holding 20-point lead
The Warriors have lost three home games in succession, and Stephen Curry says each defeat has caused "terrible feelings."
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Jon Rahm makes impassioned speech dedicating US Open win to journalist who died of COVID-19
- Bryson DeChambeau explains US Open meltdown: ‘I didn’t have the right breaks happen at the right time’
- Ben Simmons admits he ‘wasn’t there’ offensively in 76ers’ Game 7 loss to Hawks
- NBA Draft prospects 2021: Ranking the top 60 players overall on the SN big board
- Jae Crowder believes Chris Paul was helping coach Suns via text message during Game 1