G.A.O.: Trump Boosts Deregulation by Undervaluing Cost of Climate Change
The Government Accountability Office has found that the Trump administration is undervaluing the cost of climate change to boost its deregulatory efforts.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Identical Quantum Particles Pass Practicality Test
- Black Microbiologists Push for Visibility Amid a Pandemic
- When coffee makers are demanding a ransom, you know IoT is *******
- Is anyone working with the FreeBoard dashboard creator? Anything I should know?
- Coronavirus Survey Halted After Workers Faced Racial Slurs, Officials Say