Giancarlo Stanton injury update: Yankees slugger ‘moving in the right direction’
“He’s moving in the right direction,” manager Aaron Boone said, via MLB.com. “The fact that he was able to hit off a tee was a good thing.”
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Mathew Barzal’s Game 5 major, game misconduct makes status for Game 6 now questionable
- Clippers vs. Suns injury updates: Will Kawhi Leonard, Chris Paul play in Game 2?
- Chiefs’ Frank Clark arrested on suspicion of illegal firearm possession
- Raiders, Saquon Barkley, NFL Twitter reacts to Carl Nassib coming out: ‘Proud of you, Carl’
- Revisiting Michael Sam’s NFL, CFL career after Raiders’ Carl Nassib announces he’s ***