Giannis Antetokounmpo rewrites the record books with historic 30-20 game in Bucks win
Giannis Antetokounmpo poured in 32 points, 20 rebounds and five assists in just 30 minutes against the Orlando Magic, rewriting the record books along the way.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Chelsea vs. Manchester United live score, updates, highlights from Premier League
- Oklahoma’s Lincoln Riley denies LSU interest: ‘I’m not going to be the next head coach’
- NFL standings: Updated AFC, NFC playoff picture for Week 12 of 2021 season
- Who plays on ‘Sunday Night Football’ tonight? Time, TV channel, schedule for NFL Week 12 game
- Browns vs. Ravens odds, prediction, betting trends for NFL ‘Sunday Night Football’