Giant, active galaxies from the early universe may have finally been found
Overlooked galaxies from when the universe was younger than 2 billion years old could be the ancestors of other ancient and modern monster galaxies.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Heart Problems After Vaccination Are Very Rare, Federal Researchers Say
- Scientist Finds Early Coronavirus Sequences That Had Been Mysteriously Deleted
- Musical Chairs? Why Swapping Seats Could Reduce Orchestra Aerosols.
- The Architecture of an IoT Platform – Data Storage
- Some Republicans Find Failure to Grapple With Climate Change a ‘Political Liability’