Giants planning ‘to take it one year at a time’ with Eli Manning
“At this stage of his career, you take it one year at a time,” Giants co-owner John Mara told reporters this week.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Latest news on Christian McCaffrey, Dalvin Cook, Nick Chubb, more affecting Week 6 RB rankings
- Fantasy Football Injury Updates: Latest news on Daniel Jones, Tua Tagovailoa affecting Week 6 start ’em, sit ’em calls
- NFL Twitter criticizes timing of Washington Football Team’s decision to retire Sean Taylor’s No. 21 jersey
- Building the perfect point guard from 75 greatest peaks list
- Michael Sam responds to Jon Gruden’s emails targeting him: ‘It’s unfortunate’