Giants’ Reyes Moronta set for MRI after collapsing with shoulder injury
Moronta underwent Tommy John surgery in 2013, though Giants manager Bruce Bochy doesn't think the right-hander reinjured his right elbow.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- SEC announces additional cross-division opponents, new home and road schedules
- Champions League: Real Madrid is Spain’s best team but a long way behind Europe’s best
- Tiger Woods live score, results, highlights from Friday’s Round 2 at the PGA Championship
- Giants’ DeAndre Baker charged with four counts of robbery with a firearm, report says
- Penguins vs. Canadiens: Carey Price shuts outs Sidney Crosby and Co., Pittsburgh ousted in Game 4 of NHL playoffs qualifier