Gold medalist Wladimir Klitschko worries for boxing’s Olympic future
Former Olympic champion Wladimir Klitschko has pledged his support to the WBA as he worries boxing will disappear from the Games.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Sad Cowboys couple go viral in Dallas’ loss to Cardinals
- World Juniors 2021: Tourney to begin on Christmas; openers include U.S.-Russia, Canada-Germany
- Patrick Mahomes happy with any Chiefs approach: ‘I just want to win’
- Joe Buck, Troy Aikman caught mocking stadium flyovers: ‘Your tax dollars at work’
- Cowboys vs. Cardinals final score: Arizona wrecks no-show Dallas