Grading Jordan Love’s first start: Packers offense falls apart without Aaron Rodgers
The Packers' glimpse into the future was a dissatisfying one after Jordan Love turned in a pretty mediocre performance in his first-career NFL start.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- College Football Playoff Picture for championship week: Chaos is here
- Why were nine-man Belenenses forced to play Benfica amid COVID-19 outbreak?
- Suns proving last season’s NBA Finals run was no fluke with 16-game win streak
- USMNT’s Weston McKennie taken off with injury during Juventus defeat to Atalanta
- Joel Embiid: How did the Sixers superstar perform in his return against Timberwolves?